There are four tiles representing the four inputs for Audio and Video available for your show. Tapping on one will list the available devices you can add as an audio + video source.
Once added, tapping on the device allows you to configure:
- The input device name, if a green dot/light is displayed this indicates that you have connected this device
- Option to remove the device
- Select the Audio channel number and mixer label
- Select the multi-camera sync
- Choose the encoding quality as:
- Custom to select a preferred bit rate and GOP (group of pictures) Length.
- Network Latency if you have a poor-quality network with interference, this allows you to adjust the delay from 20 to 3,000 milliseconds to potentially improve the quality of delivery.