This specification outlines the capabilities to be expected from using NDI on Atomos Ninja V/V+ CONNECT and Shogun CONNECT devices running Firmware 10.90.0 or later.
NDI Signal delivery
- NDI HX2 (H.264)
- Maximum signal output
- Ninja V: 1080p30
- Ninja V+: 1080p60
- Shogun CONNECT: 1080p60
- Preview signals will run at a lower frame rate.
- Atomos CONNECT attached to either:
- Atomos Ninja V
- Atomos Ninja V+
- Atomos Shogun CONNECT
- Wi-Fi 6
- 1GbE Ethernet
- HDMI 2.0
- minimum 720p50
- maximum 1080p60
- The Ninja V will reduce the 1080p60 input to deliver the maximum output of 1080p30
- Inputting a higher frame rate or resolution will result in unpredictable results.
- Audio, 2 Channels of uncompressed audio at 48KHz
- Input and output only: BT.709
- There is no color transform or correction support.
- Live recording is available in ProRes and DNx
- The recording functionality will be limited or unavailable if the input signal is incompatible with the NDI output.