If you are using a Ninja V or V+, you need to complete an initialisation process to enable the network interfaces for NDI. Once this is configured, you will not need to repeat this process unless you factory reset your device.
1. No network tabs available, tap on the CONNECT tab.
2. Tap the button in the lower right to enable network features.
3. Tap OK to reboot to enable the networking features.
4. After the reboot, Wi-Fi and Ethernet tabs are enabled, but NDI is greyed out/disabled.
5. TAP the blue button lower right to disable Atomos Cloud Studio.
6. Now connect the Network, for Wi-Fi turn it on with the switch on the right and connect to your WiFi.
8. Tap the OUTPUT tab and the NDI switch is now enabled.
9. Tap the NDI TX switch and NDI is enabled
10. Exit the menu and tap the NDI button top left:
- White/Grey = Not transmitting
- Yellow = Transmitting, not connected
- Red = Transmitting and connected to a destination device.
Your ready to start your NDI transmission now.