Focus peaking allows the user to ensure their recordings are always in focus. The parts of the image in focus are highlighted by the selected colour (can be adjusted by dragging the slider). There are a number of options for how peaking is displayed, it can overlaid over the colour video image, over a greyscale image or just show the peaking my selecting the corresponding icon.
Articles in this section
- How can I add and use 3D LUT's with my Atomos product?
- What do the colors in the False Color scope represent?
- How do I use focus peaking?
- What is the difference between Luma Waveform & RGB Waveform?
- What is Waveform monitoring?
- What is the mounting thread size on the monitor
- How do I install the HDR sun hood