Atomos utilizes a high speed SATA connection designed to be used with 2.5” SSD or HDD drives housed within our provided Master Caddy shells. We work closely with all the leading drive manufacturers to qualify as many brands and models as possible (see atomos.com/drives for the complete list). Do not insert anything but Atomos approved Master Disk caddies in the Master Disk slot.
Articles in this section
- Using Atomos Capture to Cloud with NINJA V/V+
- Using Atomos Capture to Cloud with SHOGUN CONNECT
- H.265 Target Data Rates
- Atomos Cloud Studio & Frame.io Camera to Cloud - Supported Resolutions & Frame Rates
- PlayStation 5 – 4K60 HDR Recording Tips & Tricks
- Xbox Series X – 4K60 HDR Recording Tips & Tricks
- Canon EOS R5 29:59 Minute Record Time Limit
- If resolution and frame rate of a Z CAM don't match on an Atomos Recorder...
- Is it normal for my Ninja V+ to feel hot to touch?
- Ninja V+ High Temperature when recording